Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2nd Round of the Day

It's now officially Day 6 set of of my 21 days of thankfulness!

  • Being tall. I spent most of my childhood hating my height, most of my high school years wishing I was taller, but I think I'm finally at the point where I'm grateful for being taller than average but not a giantess.

  • An early Easter package from my parents! They always know how to surprise me and brighten my day. Plus, they included the best easter candy ever: Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. (Well, maybe second-best. I do love Jellybelly jellybeans.... But Reese's are still amazing.)

  • A toilet that isn't clogging. That's right: I'm thankful for a working toilet. It's the small graces, you know?
  • 1 comment:

    SD said...

    Reese's peanut butter eggs are my favorite as well. I'm always disappointed when I get the peanut butter cups when eggs are unavailable. I think the egg shape allows for the optimum peanut butter to chocolate ratio. The government should fund a study to het to the bottom of this matter.