Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Things I am looking forward to when I return to the States

  • Seeing family and friends
  • Washing machines that fully clean my clothing
  • A bedroom bigger than the size of someone’s walk-in closet
  • Showers that don’t have mold growing out of the walls and hair climbing out of the drain
  • Water pressure in the showers
  • Not having to wash 29 other people’s dirty dishes in order to have a pot to cook with and cutlery to eat with
  • A refrigerator that doesn’t leak water and flood the bottom shelf
  • Reliable internet access
  • Driving
  • Not having to pay twice the amount for everything I buy
  • Playing and watching competitive sports
  • Better equipped, cleaner athletic facilities (back at UR, that is)
  • Knowing exactly what size pants and shoes I need to buy
  • Stores being open later than 5pm
  • No comments: