Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Your Favorite Children's Book

I need help from you, my readers! At the end of this month, I will be attending a baby shower for one of my dearest friends. In lieu of a card, she and her husband have asked that their guests give a favorite book. I am not too keen on baby books, so I've decided to help them start a quality "early childhood" library.

The trouble is that I simply cannot decide which book to choose! There are so many lovely children's books that I remember vividly, every time I think I have decided what to buy, I change my mind.

So perhaps you can help! Please take my super-short 1-question survey below, and let me know what is your favorite childhood book.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments: