Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year's Shout-Out


I just want to give a great big THANK YOU to any and all of my readers.

The only way I know if you read my blog regularly is if you leave a comment (which I absolutely love) or otherwise tell me (in conversation, e-mail, etc.). Therefore, I apologize if I miss anyone in the following list, but I espeically want to thank: Mom and Dad (my lifelong fans), Julie, Kelly, Rome, Mike, Gordon, and Colleen. If there is any mysterious reader out there whom I did not mention, please let me know what you think of my posts! I love receiving any and all feedback.

Meanwhile, thank you all for keeping up with me, my life, my thoughts, and my writing. This is as close as I am to being "published" right now, and you are my audience. I could not appreciate you more!

No comments: