Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 11 - Officially Over 50% Done

I probably shouldn't count down to the end of this experiment with such gusto, but I think my strong aversion to Mandatory Writing is rearing its head right about now. With any luck, I shall push through and keep writing even after the 21st day. So far, this is Day 11.

  • The duration of 30 Rock episodes. They last just long enough to keep my attention but are over quickly enough that I don't feel like I wasted my entire night watching television. Until I watch 3 more episodes.

  • Getting the last seat in the PATH train at 6:30 in the morning. The ride itself might cost $2, but the value of of those extra few minutes where you can shut your eyes and try not to . . . fall . . . asleep. . . . Priceless.

  • Bona fide, delicious Chinese food served less than four blocks from my apartment. My current favorite dish: sauteed pea shoots.
  • No comments: